Yesterday I was thinking about Maya Angelou. I met her years ago and heard her read her poetry at my school. The minute I heard her speak, I began to cry. I was moved by her deeply and it had been one of the first times I had seen such a spiritually rich, beautiful, soulful, and confidant woman. She was one of the women who changed my life. Today, I honor her and thank her! In joy!
Lakshmi Marfil Delgado
- “Whatever makes you happy”, do that! Sometimes just one “Hello” can change your life <3 My early days in Music <3
- The First time I heard Chanting…Krishna Das <3
- Laura and Lakshmi at UNITY!
- Your Souls Voice – The Field Of Possibilities and Living the New Dream
- Welcoming LOVE! A great channeling from “I am the Word” Paul Selig…